PROTECTION AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Contact information regarding the processing of personal data
The acquisition and processing of your personal data is performed by SIA ORCCAN, registration no. LV40103949850, legal address Tālivalža Street 20k-1-14, Riga, Latvia, LV-1006.
Contact information for issues related to the processing of personal data:
by calling +371 22037733, writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
General description of personal data processing performed in the company
The company SIA ORCCAN processes the personal data of the Clients in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 May 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data.
We treat the Client’s personal data with great responsibility, understanding their meaning and value. We certify that we obtain and process Customer data in accordance with confidentiality and the following principles:
- processing of personal data in a lawful and transparent manner;
- acquisition of data in accordance with specific purposes necessary for the performance of data processing, the company informing the Customer about these purposes at the moment when personal data is obtained.
- obtaining only the data necessary for the fulfilment of the relevant purposes;
- the company ensures that personal data is accurate and up-to-date, taking into account the purposes of its processing;
- the company shall ensure that personal data are not kept longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were obtained;
- the company has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the security of personal data.
The following information relates to the processing of personal data:
– persons who have registered on the www.orccan.eu website;
– persons who place or have placed an order on the www.orccan.eu website;
– persons who visit the www.orccan.eu website;
– persons who have contacted SIA ORCCAN electronically, by telephone or in person;
– persons who are indicated in www.orccan.eu advertisements / articles / blogs about seminars / courses / workshops or other activities organized by our company.
Purposes of personal data processing
The specified personal data is collected and processed only for the following purposes:
– contact you for necessary purposes in connection with your question;
– to send orders;
– account administration;
Categories of relevant personal data
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. SIA ORCCAN processes such personal data categories as:
– personal identification data (name, surname);
– contact information (e-mail address, telephone number);
– delivery address of the specified order;
– Customer bank account number.
Legal basis for personal data processing
SIA ORCCAN processes the Client’s personal data in accordance with the Client’s – data subject’s consent, as well as based on the company’s legitimate (legitimate) interests. The legitimate interests of SIA ORCCAN are:
– to carry out commercial activities;
– ensure order processing;
– provide and improve the quality of services;
– to ensure efficient company management processes;
-advertise your goods;
– to turn to state administration and operational activities institutions and courts to protect their legal interests;
-analyse the operation of the website, develop and implement its improvements;
Duration of personal data storage
SIA ORCCAN stores personal data for the shortest possible period of time in order to ensure the maintenance of the Customer database information and its regular updating, as well as to perform all the necessary accounting duties.
Transfer of data to third parties
Personal data entered in our company’s Customer Database may be transferred only to those third parties who provide order delivery services, as well as accounting services and only if necessary. We certify that third parties to whom we transfer the Customer’s data comply with the principles of personal data protection in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 May 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to and the free movement of such data.
Our company’s customer data is not sent outside the European Union.
Rights of the customer – personal data subject
- receive information about the processing of your personal data;
- gain access to personal data stored on you;
- to request the correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- request the deletion of personal data if they are no longer needed or if their processing is illegal;
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on the basis of your specific situation;
- in certain cases, request to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send them to another data controller (“data portability”);
- require that decisions based on the automated processing of your personal data which concern you or have a significant effect on you be taken by natural persons and not only by computers. In this case, you also have the right to express your opinion and challenge the decision.
In order to exercise your rights, you must contact the company SIA ORCCAN by submitting a request. SIA ORCCAN will respond to your request without undue delay no later than within one month. If the company does not plan to fulfil your request, the reason is given. In order for you to exercise your rights, you may be asked to provide information to verify your identity.
You have the right to complain to the national data protection authority.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the transfer and storage of personal data in our database at any time. They will be implemented at a level that allows the company to comply with the accounting requirements.
What does “cookie” mean?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your device, such as a mobile phone, computer or tablet, during a visit to the web www.orccan.eu and is stored on this device. Each time you visit, the cookies are sent back to the home page or to another website that recognizes the cookie, thus helping to remember your chosen web usage settings and making each reader’s user experience more convenient.
These cookies are anonymous, so they cannot be used to identify you, however, cookie data helps us to collect web usage habits, to find out which types of devices our store is most frequently visited, and to obtain technical and socio-demographic data for the web. The technical team and product placement team would better understand the usage habits and interests of our customers. It helps us to plan the technical development of the website so as to make www.orccan.eu even more convenient to use.
The accumulated cookies can be available to SIA ORCCAN structural units, our reliable partners, as well as public authorities. We use tools developed by our partners “leadersend” and “Google Analytics” to anonymously gather and analyse information anonymously.
How to disable cookies?
In case of questions or suggestions, feel free to write to us at email@example.com